- Carrot Tower, 4-1-1 Taishido, Setagaya-ku, Tokyo
- Opening hours
- From 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
*3rd floor gallery is open until 8:00 p.m.
*Citizen Activity Support Space is open until 9:00 p.m.
Closed on Mondays, the year-end through the New Year's holidays.
*Mondays that fall on holidays will be open.
・Tokyu Denentoshi Line "Sangenjaya st.", 5 minutes walk. ・Tokyu Setagaya Line "Sangenjaya st."
・Tokyu Bus, Odakyu Bus "Sangenjaya"
1. From Denentoshi Line (B1F)
2. Exit from a ticket gate, go through an underground passage to "Sancha Patio Exit".
3. Go to the right direction and enter Carrot Tower via the automatic door near the stairs, and the escalator.
4. Go along the narrow passage between "Tokyu Store" and the contact lens shop, then you'll find elevators.
5. There are elevators in the Setagaya Line side of Carrot Tower.